5) I am even-tempered 99% of the time, but when my temper flares, you better get out of the way.
6) The last time I lost my temper was in May 2003 at a hotel near Gatwick Airport in London. See? It’s a really rare event.
7) I am a knitting fiend… but I can only knit scarves. Hats are out of the question.
8) I really like the taste of desserts, but sugar makes me feel really sick. If I drink more than about five sips of a Coke, I break out in a cold sweat and get really jittery. The same thing happens with cookies, brownies, or anything else sweet. As a result, I tend to avoid sugar, which is a tragedy of epic proportions.
9) I will, however, consume all the carbs and/or saturated fats you put in front of me.
10) I was born, raised, and currently live in Birmingham, Alabama, but I don’t have much of a southern accent. In fact, most of the time, I sound like a midwesterner. This is always really disappointing to people from the North or West who think southern accents are cute. The only time you’ll hear a little bit of a twang is when I’m really mad (which is when I start to sound like Joy on My Name is Earl).
And there you have it! Now I get to pass the awards on. Here we go.
Fabulous writers. Amazing blogs. Go. Go to their blogs now.