Most people have a book inside of them. Very few people know how to get it out.
Have you been mulling over the same idea for the past five years, but you can’t seem to get it on paper?
Do you have too many ideas at once, and you’re tired of the false starts you keep experiencing? (Ask me how many first chapters I have stowed away in the depths of my hard drive from my early years as a writer. Spoiler: A LOT.)
Are you ready to start writing a book, but you keep hitting a wall and you can’t get the momentum you need to finish?
If any of these descriptions sound like you, I completely understand how you are feeling.
That’s because I’ve been there. And while it may seem impossible, the good news is that with the right guidance, you really can write a book from start to finish.
I know because I’ve done it – multiple times.
Now, there are plenty of people out there who have written more books than I have. But there aren’t many people who have written books while working full time, taking care of three children, maintaining a healthy marriage, freelancing on the side, and keeping their house (sort of) clean.
I can help you create a plan to write a book by using a process that fits into your life.
I’ve been writing for publication for over a decade, and in that time, I’ve learned quite a bit about the process:
- How to manage my time effectively between work, family, friends, and writing so that I actually do have time for my creativity
- How to create a story framework beforehand so that I do the heavy lifting on the front end instead of writing myself into a hole and ending up with a ton of revisions
- How to revise smarter so that I don’t get overwhelmed and lose hope
- What to do after a manuscript is as polished as I can get it
- How to find the right agent (for those looking at traditional publishing)
- How to self-publish well (for those looking at the self-pub option)
- What the differences are between small presses, mid-sized presses, and big publishing houses
- And SO much more!
Are you looking for someone with experience in the writing and publishing world who can help you craft a step-by-step plan for YOUR book?
Do you have some questions about writing and you’d like to talk just once or twice, either in person or over the phone?
No matter how much help you need or what you’re looking for, I’d love to chat with you to see if we’re a good fit.
Send me an email and let’s talk: firstname.lastname@example.org