(Did you hear the borderline frantic tone in that HI? I’m not sure if that came across or not.)
So, it’s Friday afternoon, which means exactly eight people will read this blog post, but you know what? That’s okay. Those eight people get BONUS POINTS. I don’t know what form they will take, but believe me, they will be AWESOME.
There are a few things going on, Grasshoppers, that are keeping me away from the Internets. Allow me to elaborate.
1) I have gone back to work full time. That tends to happen for teachers in August, and I am no exception.
2) It APPEARS that we have purchased a new house. Although we are hesitant to be fully excited about it until we close, which will either be the end of September or sometime in October.
3) Coffee is nasty right now. Yes, this is probably just a pregnancy thing and I’m sure I’ll snap out of it come January when I deliver this precious bundle of joy, but for now I’m drinking hot tea in the mornings, and that’s like .2% of the caffeine I’m used to. I’m sure I don’t need to say anything else about that.
4) Revisions. LIKE A MAD WOMAN.
5) Working at school. LIKE A MAD WOMAN.
6) Caring for a toddler. LIKE A… well, you know.
However, I’ve made the executive decision that my faith post will go up sometime next week. So be on the lookout for that.
I know, I know. This is the lamest post ever. No Lolcat pictures or anything. Don’t feel obligated to leave a comment. In fact, I won’t even be upset if you back away slowly, pretending none of this ever happened.
Oh, but look, there is one exciting thing. I’ve added a Pinterest button to my sidebar. Follow me, won’t you? Let’s PIN things together! It’ll be PINTASTIC!