AGEEEEEENNNNNTTTTTTTTT!

Y’all, for REALZ, I am having trouble looking at this computer screen long enough to even type up this post (if you’re not sure why, see my previous post) BUT I am determined to tell you my GREAT NEWS!

As of today at noonish, I am officially represented by the lovely and talented Emma Patterson of The Wendy Weil Agency!

I KNOW!!!!!!!!!

Emma and I talked on the phone for about an hour today, discussing everything from crazy weather to the luxury of a backyard in New York.

Oh, and books. We talked about those, too.

The nutshell version is that Emma is head-over-heels in love with PULL and she has some great ideas for how to make it shine even more. I was so humbled to hear how much thought she’s already put into the manuscript. She has big plans!

I know that’s such a Skeletor version of the story, but I need to lie down, so instead of blabbering on and on about how AWESOME Emma is and how BLESSED I feel to be working with her, how about if I show you some pictures of her cuteness?

This is a tiny picture of her:

And this is also her, but less tiny:

ADORBS.

Alright. I’mma go muppet-flail my way to the couch and watch some HGTV. I’ll post more about the agent search and exactly how everything went down, but I’m not going to do it now because I just can’t. Thanks for being patient!

Love y’all. MWAH. I am feeling very overwhelmed and blessed and loved and maybe a little nauseous, but whatever! Life is good!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

46 thoughts on “AGEEEEEENNNNNTTTTTTTTT!

1. Crystal says:

I have been WAITING to publicly congratulate for what feels like YEARS.

CONGRATULATIONS ANNE!!! I knew you would find the perfect fit and just by looking at her, I can tell Emma is it.

YAY!!!! *tosses confetti*

2. Jamey Stegmaier says:

This is truly wonderful news. Congratulations Anne! Now I eagerly await the not-so-distant day (hopefully very, very soon) when PULL finds a publisher. ๐Ÿ™‚

3. Sara B. Larson says:

Congrats!! That is awesome news!! And congrats on the pregnancy, too. I get horrible morning sickness (haha what an awful, inaccurate name) too and it sucks! Also, we’re the same age and almost the same height. (Can you tell I just looked through your FAQ’s?) Anyway, hope you feel good enough to celebrate soon!

Thank you Sara! And hey, that’s awesome about our similarities. Tall girls in their late twenties ROCK! Hee hee ๐Ÿ™‚

4. Krissi Dallas says:

YESSSSSS!!!!! I’m SO EXCITED!!! I can’t wait for the world to read PULL – and for me to read new, shiny version of it!! YAY, Anne! You ROCK! ๐Ÿ™‚

5. Rebecca Taylor says:

Congratulations! So happy to see that you two got together. Also, now I have a new blog to haunt. Best of luck to you Anne and I look forward to following your journey.

Best,
    Becky

6. Ansley says:

HUZZAH!!! I’ve been waiting to be able to congratulate you FOR REAL….I knew 2012 was your year! I’m still waiting for your Gaga video ๐Ÿ˜‰

Girl, I think the Gaga video will have to wait until I’m GOOD and pregnant, just for some added comedic value ๐Ÿ™‚