Cara Lynn Shultz’s debut YA novel, SPELLBOUND, comes out June 28. But I was given the chance to read and review it before its release, and guess what?
OMG YOU GUYS – I MEAN Y’ALL – IT TOTALLY ROCKS!
And guess what? TWO of you will be winning a copy of this book! One copy is an ARC (Advance Reader Copy) SIGNED by the author, and the other is a finished product, which will be mailed to you once the book releases on June 28!
Here’s the plot summary:
Life hasn’t been easy on sixteen-year-old Emma Conner, so a new start in New York may be just the change she needs. But the posh Upper East Side prep school she has to attend? Not so much.
Friendly faces are few and far between, except for one that she’s irresistably drawn to – Brendan Salinger, the guy with the rock-star good looks and the richest kid in school, who might just be her very own white knight.
But even when Brendan inexplicably turns cold, Emma can’t stop staring. Ever since she laid eyes on him, strange things have been happening. Streetlamps go out wherever she walks, and Emma’s been having the oddest dreams. Visions of herself in past lives – visions that warn her to stay away from Brendan. Or else.
TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY:
1) Make sure you follow this blog by clicking “Join This Site” on the sidebar. (This is the box of faces at the top.) Follow the instructions until it tells you that you are now following my blog.
2) Leave me a comment on this post saying you’d like to be entered. Include the following information:
- your email address in this format: annerileybooks (at) gmail (dot) com (This is so that you don’t get marked as spam AND so the bots don’t hunt you down)
- tell me if you tweeted a link to the giveaway (this gets you one extra entry!)
- tell me if you Facebooked a link to the giveaway (this gets you one extra entry!)
If you tweet about the giveaway, please mention me (@AnneRiley). If you Facebook, please tag me in the post (this will require that you friend me – link to my Facebook can be found on the sidebar).
Winners will be announced Saturday, and this giveaway is open internationally! The first winner will have his or her choice of which book they want – the signed ARC or the finished copy; the second winner gets whichever is one is left. You really can’t lose either way! Good luck!
*EDITED TO ADD: Please don’t leave any links in your comment – this may result in you being filtered as spam! Including me in your tweet or Facebook post is plenty!*