Hello friends! I hope you are all having a wonderful week so far. I won’t be blogging much this week, but I wanted to tell you all a couple things. Some of these things are important and have substance, but most do not.
1) My agent, Alanna, is hoping to answer all of your questions by the end of the week. Check back this weekend to see if I’ve posted them!
2) It’s spring break. Hallelujah, praise the Lord. (This is why I’m a bit out of pocket at the moment.)
3) Toasted marshmallows are the greatest things in the world.
4) I’ve written four pages of a brand new manuscript. I have no idea where it’s going, and if it’s anything like The Clearing, the first draft won’t be a bit like the final version. I could outline, but that’s just not how I roll.
5) Rock Band is a hard game to play.
6) David Gray’s newest CD, Draw the Line, is perfection. I can’t stop listening to it.
Alright… I’m full of seafood at the moment (yes, I am wearing my stretchy pants) so I’m going to go watch some TV and probably slip into a food induced coma. Y’all have a great week, okay? And don’t forget to come check back for Alanna’s answers either late this week or early next week!